Become a Business Partner
Become a Greenlights’ Business Partner for an affordable, effective way to gain visibility and connect with nonprofit decision makers in Austin and throughout Central Texas.
For a minimal fee, Greenlights’ Business Partners benefit from year-round promotion to thousands of nonprofit stakeholders! Become a Business Partner for $500, or get additional exposure as a Premium Business Partner for $1,000.
For more information, or to request an invoice, contact Kate Smallwood at 512-477-5955 x 247.
Business Partner Benefits:
- Available to Premium Business Partners Only: Ad space in one issue of our monthly e-newsletter (distributed to 7,500+ nonprofit stakeholders).Contact Kate Smallwood for specs and availability.
- Website listing on Greenlights' Business Partners & Discounts page (includes company name, logo, website and a description of the company and its special deal). Site averages 17,000+ visits (9,000+ unique) per month.
- Logo visibility on Greenlights' homepage and other high traffic web pages such as, but not limited to, the Member Benefits, Member Directory and Business Partners & Discounts pages. Logo links to Business Partner's company description and special deal.
- Email marketing in bi-annual emails exclusively promoting Greenlights' Business Partners (each distributed to decision-makers at nonprofit organizations).
- Social Media marketing via an announcement on Facebook and Twitter, and periodic mentions pointing to all Business Partners.
- Recognition at Board Summit, an annual board-matching event produced by Greenlights and Leadership Austin which introduces 50+ nonprofits to 300+ business professionals interested in serving on a board. Business Partners' company logos are featured in the printed program. Representatives may register to attend. Watch what happened last year.
- Discounts on trainings and events make it easy to network with nonprofit stakeholders. Enjoy the same discounted rates as our nonprofit members!
- Advanced notice of sponsorship, exhibitor and marketing opportunities for prime placement at our events and in marketing materials. For example, Business Partners are encouraged to exhibit at the Texas Nonprofit Summit (September 12-13, 2013), the state's premier nonprofit management conference.
- Business Partner logo for your website and marketing materials. Display it to enhance your branding as a socially responsible business and to convey your commitment to our nonprofit sector.
Business Partner Commitments:
- An annual fee of $500 or $1,000 will be used to offset Greenlights’ cost of providing professional development, consulting, networking and other services to the Central Texas nonprofit community. (This fee is only tax deductible as a business expense, not as a charitable gift.)
- Provide a discount or other special value to nonprofit customers (10-15% off services or goods is standard) throughout participation in the program.
- Provide 2-3 nonprofit clients to use as references for interested parties to contact in learning more about your business. References will be shared upon request, and will not be publicized.
Please Note: Submission of the Business Partner application does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Businesses that provide products/services that directly compete with Greenlights may not be accepted into the program due to a conflict of interest.
Benefits begin after receipt of the annual fee and completed application, and are effective for twelve months thereafter. The following statement will be included at the top of the Business Partners & Discounts page:
Participation in the Business Partner Program does not constitute a recommendation by Greenlights.
Contact Kate Smallwood at 512.477.5955 x247 for more information or to request an invoice.
Search this Site
Interested in joining a nonprofit board?: Meet the executive leaders of 60 local nonprofits looking for new board members at Board Summit on June 6. Register today!
Texas Nonprofit Summit early bird registration: Don't miss Jessica Jackley, Bill Shore and Kivi Leroux Miller at this year's Summit! Register today for discounted rates.
Two new research reports released!: Download our latest reports on Measuring Nonprofit Impact and The New Nonprofit Workforce.
Post open jobs and intern positions: Greenlights members can now post and manage open nonprofit positions in the 501(c)ommunity. (log-in required)