Compelling missions, passionate leaders, and effective programs are certainly important in nonprofit work, but without cash, nonprofits fail. In an increasingly competitive and constantly changing fundraising environment, your nonprofit must stay ahead of the curve with the skills, tools and practices that will secure the resources you need to fuel your work.
"Greenlights' consultants worked with all stakeholders in our community to help us develop a well-informed, community-supported development plan. The experience helped sharpen our strategic plan and turn our planning into action."
- Cinnamon Henley, Executive Director, Austin Discovery School
Greenlights provides services to help evaluate your nonprofit's fundraising effectiveness and build the fund development skills, tools and plans to be successful.
Our fund development assessment and planning services include:
- In-depth assessment and evaluation of existing fundraising programs, including donor data mining, materials review, and more
- Fund development planning, including detailed fundraising strategies and tactics, writing funding case statements, annual fundraising calendaring, realistic fundraising goal-setting, and more.
- Development dashboard creation and implementation
- Earned revenue strategy/business plan development to complement contributed revenues
- Grant prospecting for funding that gives you the biggest “bang for your buck” - the highest revenue yield for the lowest outlay of resources
- Board and staff training on fundraising techniques and practices
For more information about our consulting services, contact Sherry Sybesma, Director of Consulting Services.
Related Blog Posts
Related EventsView All Events
Search this Site
AustinNext on 6/3: join nonprofit leaders, mission-driven businesses, engaged citizens and government officials to address tackling Austin’s pressing social issues through fresh, innovative approaches.
New research reveals nonprofit sector threats: On the Verge report details size, scope and economic value of Austin's nonprofit sector.
New Mission Meet-Ups: Members can dive deeper into our new On the Verge report with a benchmark report highlighting statistics in their mission area.
Register for Philanthropitch on 4/27: See Austin's most promising nonprofits compete in a fast-pitch forum for cash prizes and a shot at the 2015 Accelerator.